Good to know
Opening hours: 8:30 am-12pm & 2:00 pm-7:00 pm.
Check-out: until 10.30 am. Check-in: 3 pm-6 pm.
Check in after 6 pm? This is only possible if we know this in advance.
The reception can be reached by car, but only for a short time (loading & unloading). You can park for a fee at:
- In the room you will find a kettle with which you can make free coffee and tea.
- There is a soft drink machine on the ground floor.
- We clean your room every other day. If you need towels or toilet paper in the meantime, you can collect it for free at the reception during opening hours.
- In most rooms we can place a baby bed or cot. Linen is not available. The costs are € 10 once.
Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel. For guests who smoke in the rooms we charge an extra €50 cleaning fee.
- By council decision, tourist tax / residence tax has been introduced with effect from 01-01-2020. This is € 2.50 per person per night (also for children) and is compulsory collected by the hotels.
- The person making and signing the booking must be 25 or older.
- Has your stay not been paid yet? On the day of arrival we charge the total amount (excluding tourist tax) of your credit card. Would you like to pay in a different way? Please contact us before 5 p.m.
Any questions? Mail us and we will respond as soon as possible.